We train whilst you elearn
The elearn Approach
As befits an e-learning company, we don't just offer training in using Jackdaw, we combine a classroom based learning session with e-learning course development. As such we claim that whilst we train - you elearn.
These sessions are offered with Jackdaw either on a one to one or group basis. Anyone from a company training manager with basic computer skills to an experienced e-learning developer will benefit greatly from this course.
- Jackdaw Basics using the elearn approach
- Integration with Adobe Flash, Captivate and Articulate
- Image Editing
- How to create customized Flash Templates with no coding
- Video/voiceover production and integration
- Pushing the boundaries of Jackdaw
- elearn Workshop in producing a training course with an e-Learning WMB designer (bring your training script along!)
The elearn training session will be customized to the knowledge and experience of the training group.
People who will benefit from our eLearn training
- Learning and Development Managers
- Learning Policy Advisers
- Learning Technologist /Instructional Designer
- Director / Manager of Training or Learning
- Elearning Content Developer / ELearning Content Author
Classroom v's On-site Training
eLearn Training is available for £799/$1199 per day plus travel if greaterthan 2 hours from the Bracknell Head Office (additional charge for travel overseas from the UK). These courses can be tailored to suit your current project and skill levels of the audience. Contact us for a quote for training multiple users.
Email Clive Barker else call Clive on 00 44 118 902 6825 for further information. If you wish to book a course please state the level of ability (novice, beginner, expert) and dates you wish to take the course.